Join your fellow human services providers on the Eastside!
AEA member agencies are those who want to collaborate to foster stronger partnerships, strengthen organizational capacity to meet Eastside needs, work together to identify and positively address urgent human services concerns, and advocate to influence decision makers. If your agency sees the sometimes hidden needs on the Eastside and you want to join others to address those needs, stand with the AEA!
Membership in the Alliance of Eastside Agencies benefits your organization in multiple ways:
- Opportunities to provide vital input on matters impacting our clients and organizations
- Representation by AEA on key community groups including the Eastside Human Service Forum and the King County Alliance
- Ad hoc or formal partnerships with EHSF, Alliance, Eastside Pathways, Eastside for All and similar organizations
- Timely updates on government/private funding and legislation
- Inclusion in organized advocacy efforts to impact funding and legislation
- Networking opportunities
- The opportunity to nominate for the annual awards celebration
Are you looking to get more involved? There are several ways to provide input and support by joining the board of directors, participating on a planning committee and/or attending an event. Let us know if you are interested.