Join your fellow human services providers on the Eastside!
AEA member agencies are those who want to collaborate to foster stronger partnerships, strengthen organizational capacity to meet Eastside needs, work together to identify and positively address urgent human services concerns, and advocate to influence decision makers. If your agency sees the sometimes hidden needs on the Eastside and you want to join others to address those needs, stand with the AEA!
Membership in the Alliance of Eastside Agencies benefits your organization through:
- Free trainings for member agencies
- Annual luncheon reduced price
- Networking events to meet and interact with other providers
- Timely updates on government/private funding and legislation
- Inclusion in organized advocacy efforts to impact funding and educate elected officials
- Representation by AEA on other key community groups including Eastside Human Services Forum and King County Alliance for Human Services
- Opportunity to become an AEA board or committee member
- Agency recognition on AEA website and brochure